We want all our students to have a good time and feel relaxed and safe so it’s essential for everyone to follow the school rules.
If you have any questions before the start of the course, please contact Kings:
YoungLearners@kingseducation.com or telephone +44 1273 917 166.
- All students are expected to make their beds and keep their room tidy
- Students are not allowed to change bedrooms without permission
- Children in rooms by 10.00pm with lights out at 11.00pm
- NO SMOKING (smoking is not permitted on the school premises)
- Students must follow all instructions given by the staff/ group leaders/ coach drivers.
- Students must return to the meeting points by the time specified and must not be late!
- Children aged under 13 be must accompanied by a parent or a member of staff at all times.
- Children aged 13+ are given some free time for shopping (within a designated area) but must stay in groups of 4.
General school rules
- Rude/ disruptive/ bullying behaviour will not be tolerated
- No stealing (immediate expulsion)
- No alcohol or drugs (immediate expulsion)
- No weapons (including toy guns, pen knives, etc.)
- No swearing, offensive language or racist comments
- No smoking on the school premises
- Mobile telephones MUST be switched OFF during lessons and during activities (or they will be confiscated)
- English only please — students must try and speak English as much as possible. Students are NOT ALLOWED to speak their own language during lesson time
- Children cannot leave the school unless they are accompanied by a member of staff or by their parent
- Students who damage school property or tamper with fire alarm systems will be charged and may be referred to the Police
- Students must be polite and respectful to the school staff and to other students.
Kings and Moreton Hall reserve the right to immediately expel a student who is found to be stealing, bullying, fighting, drinking alcohol or who is constantly rude, disruptive or violent.
- Any student complaints or concerns should be made directly to the Centre Management.
- Any agency complaints should be made directly to the Kings Summer Central Office.
- All complaints are heard and responded to on a case-by-case basis.
- All complaints are recorded in a complaints book or logged by the Kings Summer Central Office and appropriate action taken.
- If it is felt that a complaint has not been heard or responded to fairly, then a written complaint should be made and given to the Centre Management or sent to the Kings Summer Central Office.
- All complaints, verbal or written, are responded to and dealt with as soon as possible.
Please note: all complaints are treated confidentially and acknowledged within 24 hours.
Kings Central Office contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.