We want all our students to have a good time and feel relaxed and safe so it’s essential for everyone to follow the school rules.
If you have any questions before the start of the course, please contact Kings:
YoungLearners@kingseducation.com or telephone +44 1273 917 166.
- Rude/ disruptive/ bullying behaviour will not be tolerated
- No stealing (immediate expulsion)
- No drugs (immediate expulsion)
- No alcohol allowed on the college premises and no alcohol for those under the age of 18
- No smoking on the college premises
- Mobile phones MUST be switched OFF during lessons
- Only English must be spoken during lessons
- Students aged 16 and 17 will be allowed to go out unaccompanied, in small groups (minimum 3 students) but will need to sign in and out and will have a curfew of 22.30 each evening
- Students who damage school property or tamper with fire alarm systems will be charged and may be referred to the Police
- Students must be polite and respectful to the college staff and to other students at all times.
Kings reserves the right to immediately expel a student who is found to be stealing, bullying, fighting, taking drugs, consuming alcohol on the premises or who is constantly rude, disruptive or violent. A student who is expelled may be sent to another school or sent home immediately at their own expense.
- Any student complaints or concerns should be made directly to their group leader or the Centre Management.
- Any group leader complaints should be made directly to the Centre Management.
- Any agency complaints should be made directly to the Kings Central Office.
- All complaints are heard and responded to on a case-by-case basis.
- All complaints are recorded in a complaints book or logged by the Kings Central Office and appropriate action taken.
- If it is felt that a complaint has not been heard or responded to fairly, then a written complaint should be made and given to the Centre Management or sent to the Kings Summer Central Office.
- All complaints, verbal or written, are responded to and dealt with as soon as possible.
Please note: all complaints are treated confidentially and acknowledged within 24 hours.
Kings Central Office contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.