Important travel documents
All students must travel with the following documents:
- Passport (with VISA if required)
- Kings Course Confirmation letter
- Proof of Insurance (the student can purchase Kings insurance)
What to pack
Students should bring casual, comfortable, everyday clothes such as jeans, T-shirts, jumpers, etc.
The program includes lots of sports and activities including some activities where the students get quite wet and dirty. We therefore recommend bringing some comfortable old clothes that can get wet and dirty.
Students should also remember to bring:
- Swimming clothes
- Two towels (one for showers and one for activities)
- A bath robe and slippers
- Shampoo, shower gel, etc.
- Sports clothes and sports shoes
- Comfortable shoes and some old shoes that can get wet and dirty
- A nice outfit for possible activities like a disco
- The weather in Boston can be unpredictable but in general it will be warm during the day. It can be hot and sunny, but it may also rain so clothes for both types of weather should be brought including a light waterproof jacket
- Travel adaptor (the electrical voltage in the USA is 110v)
- All clothes and other belongings should be labelled with the student's name!
- Bedding is provided
Kings provides all sports equipment including tennis rackets, etc.
Students are welcome to bring their own equipment but they are responsible for their own equipment and all equipment should be clearly named.